Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool's


LOL hopefully the gags and pranks didn't go too far for you students yesterday. There was a doozie played on me I would like to speak about. Yesterday, when it was all seemingly business as usual, I said “Hello” to my bank teller and interjected "happy April fool’s day!" to which she replied "oh yeah, so it is." Then she gave me this almost morbid look and asked "Did you know this account is closed?" I was all "Aargh; what?" Oh my goodness. I'm well aware that my personal checking account is always balanced and well nurtured as all of our super students’ personal accounts are. My overwhelming thoughts of , was I was the victim of fraud? Or was the bank was held up? Or, the million other possible explanations entered my head all at once. I had the biggest anxiety attack. The teller stared blankly at the screen for about a minute and a half, before "April Fools!" practically had me fainting right there in my branch. OMG students, I've seen show's on TV before where someone was at the brunt of a prank, but this time it was yours truly, and It was such a good one that I found that teller to be a perfect example of what it means to be prepared and in the moment. The shiny yellow school bus shall guide our students this time over to an item in the store that will surely have you on the lookout for pranksters and wrongdoing. Being prepared is always a good ingredient to anticipating the next move of opposing forces out there so you are on the balls of your feet ready to counter. The shiny yellow school bus is known for the vehicle guiding students toward success and today's cruise is no exception. Thanks again students for all of your wonderful clicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment